Ruby Wedding

I  suddenly  realised  yesterday  that  I needed  to make  an anniversary  card  and  I noticed  the  new die  from All  dressed  up  Happy  40th   so I  decided  to use  it  for  this Ruby  Wedding  card . I  cut  the  digi  out  using  my  scan  n cut  and  coloured  the  heart  shape  with  PMs  and I added  stickles ,  I layered  it on  to  a  Tonic die circle  .
I used  an  embossing  folder onto  the  base  card  and  to  complete  the  card  I  added  gems  ,ribbon  and  Peel off letters  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card in  the  following  challenges  _______

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/ch-126-anniversary-winners-from-ch-125.html


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the details you added to your card. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete