In the garden

I love  this  time of  the year  with  many  flowers  coming out  and  so much  blossom  everywhere  .

I  began  this card  by  embossing  the  base  card  with  A  creative  Expressions Dahlia  Garden  folder  . I used  Creative  expresssions  Gilding  polish  which  is  applied  with  a  sponge  found in  the  lid  and it  went on  really  well  with  no  gilding  medium  under my  nails  as  usually  happens  . I  die  cut  the flowers  and  leaves  with  Tattered Lace mini  dies  and  the  fence  with  a  freebie  die  ,
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  memory  Box  cloud  die  cut ,sentiment  from  my  stash  and  materaial  butterfly  and  stickles  .

I would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/347-in-garden-challenge.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-42.html


2 comments:


  1. What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at FnF.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete