Buttons


I began  this  card by  Dry  embossing  the  base  card with  a  button  embossing  folder  , I  designed  the rows  of  buttons  with my  graphics program  and  die  cut  the  scissors   I used  die  cut  buttons and  stamped ones  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  the  scissors  with  W and  N  metallic  markers  .  The  sentiment  is  printed  and  added  to  a  wooden  tag  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge (s) ---------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-388add-button-or-2.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful sentiment. Love all the button, embossing, print and diecuts all brought together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun card and what a great interpretation of our 'Add a button or 2' challenge at Passion for promarkers this week! Good luck in the prize draw and I hope to see you again soon,
    Love Jacky

    ReplyDelete