shades of brown

I decided  to  try  and  get  many  shades  of  brown onto  this  card  , The background  papers  are  from  my  stash  and  Little  Claire  designs  .
I used  nested  die  cut  ovals  to  matt  the  die  cut  shoe  and  dry  embossed  this  ,
I  added  brown  string  for  a lace  ,card  candi, and  a printed  date  sentiment  ,


I  would like  to  enter  this  card int  the  following  challenge(s) -----------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-166-shades-of-brown.html

2 comments:

  1. I love that cute shoe! Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jeni, Loving your shades of brown card, the walking boots are a super idea. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete