Candy cane

I  began  this  card  by  punching  with  a Martha  Stewart  Holly  around  the  edge  punch  , Using  my  graphics  program  I  designed  the  candy  cane  background paper  . I  cut  the  main  candy  cane on my  Cricut  and  added  stickles  and  bow . . The  embellishments  I  added  are  Wooden  frame  and  sentiment  from my stash  , To  complete  the  card  I  added red  stickles  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)=======



http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-75-candy-cane.html



http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/h-and-i-are-for.html     informal

4 comments:

  1. Super card, such a lot of fun things going on. That sparkly candy cane is wonderful - perfect for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Candi Cane with or without an image" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jeni. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sparkly candy cane...it's the perfect embellishment. Thank you for joining the Sparkles Christmas challenge..

    ReplyDelete