Biscuits


For  this  card  I used  the  biscuit  barrel  from  the  sweets  stamps  which  were  a  freebie  .I stamped  this  over  a  selection of  biscuits  , The  gold is  from  a   tattered lace  edge  die  I  was lucky  enough  to  win . I used  the  edge  left over  on  the other side  . I  fussy  cut  other  biscuits  ,added  stickles  and  a  sentiment  from my  stash  .

 I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge  _____

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/week-409-food.html


4 comments:

  1. It's a perfect card for our 'Food' theme Jenny, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jenny, the cookies look delicious! And it's perfect for our food challenge at Allsorts. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, l like the additional cookies you have added, great idea.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Food' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete