Fizz




For  this easel   card  I used  a  variety  of  techniques  ,digstamping, ,colouring  with  alcohol  markers  , Printing  using  toolbox  for messages  ,replicating  images  fro  a  background using  serif ,die  cutting .laminating  die  cuts   and  embellishments  .

I  used  an  easel  card  for  the base  card  ,this   digi stamp is one of  my  favourites  from  Di's Digis  and is  called 'Celebration  Mice ' I  coloured it  with  promarkers  added  glosssy  accents  to  give  the  bottle  a  shine  and  stickles  for the  fizz.
I  designed  the  background  paper using  a daisytrail  bottle  adding  a  message  and  replicating it  to  majke a backing  sheet  . The  sentiment  backing  sheet  was  designed using  Toolbox  by
Crafts  creations  Plus . I have had it  for  years  ,they  may have updated it  with  another  program  by  now  .
I  added  several  die  cut  numbers  laminated  together  to  make  the  stopper  and  added  a  swirl  diecut  by  Sissix  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/use-something-digital-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jeni. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty card!! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, super cute!....Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete