Sprinkle Fairy Dust


I  found  this  lovely  backing  paper  and  it  just  cried out  fairy  to  me  ,I  added  some  digi flowers  and sparkled  them  with  Stickles  . I  matted  this onto  gold  mirri  and  added  a  die  cut  border  , The  stamp  is  from  Lavinia  (a  fairy  that  I use  often  as is  the  fairy  dust ) ,I  added  Jones  Tones  iridescent  glitter  to  her  wings  ,  I  embossed  purple  paper  with  an  embossilicious  folder , The  dragonfly is made using  a  freebie die /stamp   body  and  wings  on  vellum  and  printed  with  iridescent  embossing  powder  by  Wow  . The  sentiment  is  a  stamp  from LOTV fairies .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  _______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-346-fantasy-magical-creatures.html

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I just love the glitter and sparkle. Thank you so much fro playing along at Fab'n'funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni that's beautiful! What a pretty soft palette you've used and gorgeous silhouette fairy image. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Fantasy' challenge. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete