Biscuit Mice


I  suddenly  realized  yesterday  that  I  needed to  make  a birthday   card  for  a  friend  , I have just  got  this  Di's digis . It is  called  Hot  Chocolate  and  cookies . I  coloured it  with   Promarkers  and  added  Flock  on  the mice  Glossy accents  on  the  mug and  flower soft on  the  biscuits. The  die  cut frame  is  from  Tonic  Layering  Twisting  verandah  dies, I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  with  a  basket  weave  folder  and  added  a confetti  sentiment  and  letter stickers .

I  would like to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-226.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-343-no-designer-papers.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-165-animal-antics.html

6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable image I love the fancy die cut fame too, showcasing the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooppps forgot to say .... thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges WynnDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and a fab die cut frame.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, just love a mug and biscuits myself! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little mice and a lovely frame too

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft challenge and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete