Into the woods

For  this  card  I  designed  the  wood  scene  using  cute  woodland  critters  by card  Creations  plus  . I  cut  three  of  the  bambi  and  decoupaged  him  . I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  trees, Flock  powder  to  the  grass  and  stickles  to  some  of  the  animals  , The  sentiment  was  computer  generated  on  Safmat  .I matted  the design  onto  Brown  Birthday  card  , The little  butterfly  was  sent  to me  when I  won  a prize in  a  challenge  . Included in the  parcel  was  a  delightfully  decorated  drawer  full of  these  butterflies  . I  thought it  was  a lovely  touch  to  send  those  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  _____


http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-342-woodland-animals-or-easter.html


http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/42-into-woods.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni
    Very cute card. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jeni, thanks for joining in at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures on this card Jeni, love it. Jackie MAWTT DT x

    ReplyDelete