Teenage


I  find  these  LOTV  stamps  very useful  for  teenage  cards  , This  stamp is 'Jasmine  Laptop'. I coloured  it  with  promarkers  and  the  background  with  Pan  Pastels  . I  die  cut  borders in  gold  and  black  using  Tonic  nesting  circles  dies  . The paper is  pastel  by  Craftwork cards distress it sorbet  .I  die cut  the  edge  of  the paper  with  an  edge  border  and  backed it  with  gold  card  , I added  a   sentiment  from  my  stash  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  _____

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-41-crdz-4-teenz.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-382clean-simple-cas.html

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous CAS card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Jenny, love this pretty image and your CAS design is perfect! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni,
    Another wonderful card. Love the image & your gorgeous pastel colouring. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background jeni beautiful image and coloured so beautifully, thank you for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Cardz , good luck hope to see you again next time..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete