Dragonflies


I  decided  to put dragonflies  on  this  card  as  the person it is  for likes  them  . Only  one  problem  ! I had  the  die  to  cut  them out  but had lost  the  stamp. I  thought  I  would have  to  use  something  else  so  was  determined  to  find it  , After  ages of  searching  and  rediscovering  lots  of  stash  I had forgotten  about,  I  found it  where  I  had  stored  it  in  a  safe  place  !!!!!!
For  the  borders  I used my  tonic  dies  in  several  sizes on  Adorable  scorable  ombre  card   , The  background  I  designed  using my  Graphics  package  .  The  3d  Dragonflies  are in  three  layers  mirri  card , translucent  film  and  vellum  which  I  printed  and  dry  embossed in  white  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  some  more  butterfly  and  dragonfly  embellishments  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-400-lets-celebrate.html

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 400th  CHALLENGE 

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-37.html 

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely feminine creation Jeni and perfect for our Let's Celebrate theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my theme at Allsorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete