Springtime recycled


The  base of  this  card  is made  with  the  empty  board  after  some  embellishments  have  been  removed  from it  . I  always  keep  them  . I  used new  Spring  stamps  and  digis  to  replace  them  .
I began  by  colouring  the  card  with promarkers  and  covering  with  CC  Sparkle  and  Shine  Pearl  Diamond  spray  . I  stamped  some images  with  freebie  stamps  ,papers  and  digis  , I used  sticker  embellishments  to  decorate  the  shape  .
I  added  Acetate  wording and  dew drops  to  finish  the  cards  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following challenges  _______


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-402-9th-of-february-recycling.html


3 comments:

  1. Loving how you have recycled, all those cute images.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling project Jeni. I love the Spring colours - your card really brightened my day.
    Good to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great example of what a pretty project you can make out of recycled bits!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete