Shabby Chic

I  am  never  sure  what  to  do  when  a challenge says  Shabby  chic  so  this  time  I looked it up
I  hope  I  have  got it  right  . I used  gilding  wax  to 'age' the  card  and  used  some  Winsor  and  Newton  metallic  markers  particularly  for the  bonnet  . I  curled  the  edges of  the  paper  and  added  corners  .The  photo doesn't  show  the  patina  on  the  circular  die  cut  well  but it  contains  several  colours.
To  complete  the  card  I  added  metal  keys,  sentiment  from Hunkydory,  ribbon  bow  and  stickles

. I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge  (s)-------

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-329-shabby-chic.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-404-metal-andor-charms.html

4 comments:

  1. A super creation and perfect added touches of metal/charms, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jeni.
    Good to have you joining us at I ❤ Promarkers
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with metal details.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete