Cute Dog

The base  card  that I  used  for  this  card is  from  Craft  Creations  and is  a  corner  twist  scalloped  circle  card . The  background papers  that  I used  are from  LC Designs  from  their  spotty  and  striped paper  packs .The  image  is  cute  dog  from  All dressed up  designs  ,
I  coloured the image  with  Promarkers  and  added googly  eyes  and  stickles  on his  nose  and bow  . I layered it onto  doggy  footprint  paper  from my  stash , I  stamped  a  bone  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _______

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-65.html
  

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-145.html

3 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for joining us at craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fab Jeni.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet *DT All Dressed Up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and a unique twist on the card function! Love the image and your take on it-love googly eyes! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete