Black and White

Sadly  I  needed  to  top up my  supply  of  sympathy  cards  this  week  as  I had none  left  , I  thought  that  this  would  be  suitable  for  male  and  female  .
I  began  by  dry  embossing  the  base  card , I  die  cut  a  circle  using  Tonic nesting  dies  .
I  stamped  a L.C.  design  in  Versamark  and  added  Wow  bright  white  embossing  powder  The  sentiment  is  cut  with  a  Tattered  lace  Baby  blue  die  and  to  complete  the  card  I  added  black ribbon  and bow and used  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  Pearl  Diamond .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _______


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-338-bingo.html

Using  middle  horizontal  row  BLACK /DIECUTS /RIBBON


http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/39-for-man.html

3 comments:

  1. Jeni this is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    oh don't we all hate having to make these cards, but your is very lovely, and your design is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete