Male Valentine


I decided  to  make  a male  valentine  card  instead  of  the  girly  ones  I have  made  recently  .
For  the background I  dry  embossed  red  card with  a  freebie  heart  folder  and  sprayed it  with  CC  Spray and  sparkle  .  The  die  I used  for  the  main  design is  Tonic Strip  Sentiment  Love  . I  cut  the background  in  Red  Mirri  and   black  offsetting  them . I kept  the letters from  another  black  foreground  and  glued  them into  the  white  foreground  before  adding  glossy  accents  and  Jones  tones  iridescent  glitter  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  heart  embellishments  from  my  stash and  a little  letter 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-156-love-you.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/kenny-k-and-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely male Valentine. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, the die cut reminds me of a tattoo - perfect for a man! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' February 2016.
    Nicola CGE DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete