Love Hearts


When  I  saw  some  cards using  this image  , I just had  to  purchase it, It is  such  a  cute image  and  was  calling out  to be  coloured in  pastel  tones  ,
I  began  the card  using a heart  embossing older  then  colouring  the  hearts  with  watercolour pens  .The image is  a new one  from  Di's  Digis  and is  called  'You have my  micey  heart' which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers . I have  some glitter in my  stash that is  thick  and looks like granulated sugar so I added it to  the love hearts(see detail photo).I die cut the image  with  an oval die and a border using Hunkydory A S Ombre card.

I used a love heart stamp on  several  circles of  card  which  I laminated to  give it  depth  .
To  complete the  card  I  stamped and  heat  embossed a  Stamps  Away  sentiment and  die  cut  a  border  for it  and  added  a  wooden  heart.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/all-about-love-challenge.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-40-love-is-in-air.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/ch-124-love-winners-from-ch-123.html





5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jenny this is so gorgeous!! I absolutely love this image too! Looks so beautiful in pastels! I love the love heart and how you made it! I want that stamp lol! The heart background finishes the card so perfectly too!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digi Challenge!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable, love it!..Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colours love the background and your image is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you next time.

    Hugs Babs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with such sweet colors! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Too.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete