Blue Daisies


I trying paper piecing  this  week  , I  found  this  gingham  paper in  my  stash  and  thought it  would  be  good  for  blue  flowers  . The image is  Pretty  Garden  flowers by  Digistamp  and  I  printed it on  white  cardstock  and  gingham  card , I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  the  paper  piecing  flowers  and  some yellow stickles  , I used  two  die  cuts  with  blue  and  gold  card  using  Tonic  circle  die  , I also  added  blue spotted  ribbon  ,gingham  bow  spotted  card  candi  and  a  Sentiment  by  Hunkydory  which  I  colouredwith  PMs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-402-hearts-andor-flowers.html

 http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-38.html






4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card and great colours, love the blue and gold backing.
    Thank you for joining our 'Hearts and Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card,loving the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really glorious floral creation Jeni, my thanks for joining our Hearts and Flowers theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete