Love You


This is  definitely  the  last 'love ' card  I  am  making  this  month ! I layered  red ,black  and gold  card onto  a base  card  .I  die  cut  a  red  heart  and  stamped  it  with  a  stamping up   heart  and  heat  embossed  it in  gold  , I layered  this onto  a  white  doily  and  sprayed it  with  CC  Spray  and  shine  which unfortunately  is too  prominent in  the photo I  added  some  foam  hearts  and  cute  rabbit  .
To  finish  the  card  I  stamped a  sentiment and heat  embossed  it  with  white Wow embossing  powder  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-no-108-simply-love.html

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-89-love.html

3 comments:

  1. awww...this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bunny and a lovely heart. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly. Hope to see you next time.

    Hugs Babs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete