Jelly Babies



These  stamps  were  free  from  a magazine  last  week. I had  seen  previews of  the  stamps  and  knew  I  could make  use of  them , The  jelly  babies  appealed to me  the most  but  there  were  lots of other  sweets, jars  etc  included  . I  decided  the  card  should  be  an  easel one  and used  red  striped card  from  my  stash  for  the  background  , I  cut  borders  on  each part  with  a  Sweet  Dixie  elegant  border  die  .
I  stamped  several  of  the jelly  baby  backgrounds  for  the base  and  coloured  them  with  PMs .
and  added  sugar  like  glitter  to  give the  right  effect .  I  coloured  shrink  plastic prior  to  stamping  and  shrinking  to make the  smaller  jelly  babies  ,
To  complete  the card I  added hearts and    a  valentine sentiment printed  with  a  labeller  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-381i-heart-you.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-156-love-you.html









5 comments:

  1. I just love your jelly baby design, Jeni - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Jeni! Like the way you've used the red stripe paper to look like a sweetie bag! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Your jelly babies are adorable and yummy looking! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh dont you just love Jelly Babies! Fab! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card Jenny. I love the cute jelly babies image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete