Love letters


The heart  background  paper on this  card is  from  Whoopsie  Daisy  Hip  Hip  Hooray  as is  the  image  . I  thought it  appropriate  with the  bird  bringing her  the letter  so I  decided  to  add  some more letters. I  punched out  the little  envelopes  with a punch  I have had  for  years  and  added  the  hearts from  my  stash  , I  also  found  the  post box in my  stash  . I  dry  embossed  the  red  background  with  a heart folder  and  added  sparkle  to her  dress  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/loveromance-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thank you for playing at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete