sleepy owl


I have  always  liked  brown  and  pink  together  and  I  often  carry it into  my  cards  . For  this  card  I used  two  background  papers in  brown  , I  then embossed some  pink  satin  card  with  a  embossillicious   leaf  folder  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  .
The image  is  sleepy  owl  from  Pink  Gem Sleepy  Olly  which I paper pieced  with  pink  papers  and  added  a pom pom  and  dewdrop. I  coloured it  with  PMs  before   die cutting the image  and  a  border  with  Tonic Oval  nesting  dies  .
I  added  a  gingham  bow  ,sentiment  from  my  stash  and  gingham  card  candi  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ______



http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-188-your-favourite-colour.htm

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-223.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/week-384in-pink.html
   

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, adorable image and I love the soft colours.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet - I love that paper pieced hat! Thanks for sharing at Ooh La La Creations
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute, great image. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week for our In The Pink challenge - your card is so sweet.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Jenny, love this little owl and the shimmer off the pink card is so pretty! Many thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeni, your card is adorable! I love the little pom-pom on the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenny. I love the super cute image and your shimmery embossed background is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete