Oriental

For  this  card  I used  backing  papers  and  tag  from  Ooh  La la Creations   . They  are  from  the oriental  papers  .
The  stamp is  from  LOTV  which  I  coloured  and  glittered  . I  die cut  the  image  and border  using  tonic  nesting ovals  dies  , I also  die  cut  the  background  for  the  tag  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a sticker  and  an  oriental  embellishment  . I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ____


http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-222.htmll


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card, love the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Oh La La Creations. Michellex

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the technique for the picture a very cute card, thank you for joining us on OH La la Creations.

    ReplyDelete