Ellie Love


I  decided  to  use  this  design  by  'A  day  for  daisies  ' in  the  form of  an  easel  card  .
I  coloured  the  elephant  image  with  PMs  and  covered it  with  glossy  accents  ,I matted  and layered  gold mirri  and  Adorable  Scorable  Ombre  card  plus  the  image  cutting  them  with  a tonic  die  , I  die  cut  a  heart  and  added  a  wooden  sentiment  coloured  gold  with  gilding  wax  ,I  also  added  this  to  the  border on  the  card .
A patterned  paper  from my  stash  and  more  pink  card  embossed  with  a  freebie  heart  embossing  folder  completes  the  card  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/adfd-february-showcase-and-challenge-159.html

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Jeni! I love your creative use of the freebie! Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge on the ADFD Blog. Our final blog challenge starts tomorrow. Hope you are able to enter a card or project. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete