Mum

 A  crafty  friend of  mine  pointed me  to  a  U tube  video  on  how  to  use  Tim  Holtz'  distress  crayons  . I had  bought  some  at  a  craft  fair  last year  but only  had  a  set  that  contained  grey  brown and  white  . I  wasnt  sure  how  to use  them  so they  remained in  my  stash  . Once  I  watched  the  video  all became  clear  . With  the use of  a  baby  wipe  I  was  able  to  design  this  background  . I used  a LC  designs stamp  from their  new  dogs  stamps  and  heat  embossed  with  gold  and  white  powder  . I  cut  a  Tonic  circle  doily  die  cut  and  sprayed  it  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  gold  . I  matted  this onto gold  mirri  from  Hunkydory  and  dry  embossed  a  base  card  with  a  floral  pattern  .
I  completed  the card  using  Gold  stickles  a  flower  from my  stash  and  a  peel off .
I  enjoyed using  the  distress  crayons  so  much I have now  ordered  some  colours  !!



I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-404-23rd-offebruary-mothers.html


http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-148.html

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete