wreath Ribbon

I  recently  got  this  die  very  cheaply  and it cuts  amazingly  well  . I had  to  wait  a  while  for it  to  cross  the  world  but it  was  worth  the  wait  . I  die  cut it  three  times  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  berries  , The  background paper  was  from my  stash  and  I  added  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  and  the  works  . I  coloured  a  wooden  snowflake  with  PMs  to  complete  the  card  .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  ---------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge406-bingo.html

Using  row  Right  vertical  Diecuts  Ribbons  Red 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely creation Jeni. Sorry to be so late popping in to comment. I've been very poorly. Lovely creation and so nice to see it amongst our entries at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for joining us and see you again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete