Shaker Wreath

I used  a  wreath  die  which  I have  got  recently  I  cut it  three  times  after  cutting  a  circle in  the base  card  . I used  confetti  berries  and  stars  for  the  shaker  behind  acetate  , The background paper is  from  my  stash  . I  completed  the  card  with  sequin berries  and  a  spotty  ribbon  from The  Works  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s) ---------


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-481-6th-of-september-shaker.html

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-546-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. A fab card. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine GDT for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's always good to get ahead on Christmas cards! Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich colours. thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, this is a fab idea for a shaker card.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shaker, Jeni! The wreath shape makes the perfect shaker. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete