Joy

I  bought  Creative  Stamping  magazine  today  and  just  had  to  experiment  with  the  Chloe  stamps  that  came  with it  .
I  used Tattered  Lace  Nested  essential Circle  dies  to  cut  the two  shapes  , I used  the  snowflake  and  floral  border  stamps  together  with  WOW  silver  embossing  powder  and  added  silver  stickles  for the berries  . The  background  papers  came from  a  Hobbycraft pack of  Christmas  Papers .  Using  another  freebie  stamp  I  stamped  the  sentiment  . I  completed  the  card using  snowflake  stickers

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following challenge(s) ---------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/christmas-joy.html

Christmas  Joy  is  seeing  the  snowflakes  fall

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-378-christmas-in-august.html


4 comments:

  1. This card has a lovely vintage look. Thanks for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" #378 challenge. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland, your card is gorgeous, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with great colour combo. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete