Exploding Box














I have  a  friend  who  whenever  she  visits  the  US, brings back  craft items  which  she  then  gives
me  as  gifts  for  birthdays  and  Christmas .  I  like  to  make  her special  cards  for  her birthday  to  thank  her  and  decided  this  time  to  make  an  exploding  box  card  for her  . I have been  experimenting  with  air  dried  clay  so  made  the  cake out of it  I  added  a  doily  ,liquid  pearls  for  icing  ,  a  candle  button.and  a  cute  knife  charm .
I  designed  the box  using  Hobbyhouse papers  and  a  sentiment  . On  the lid  I  added  wooden  letters  and  flowers  from  Petal  Lu . I  completed it  with  a  cake charm  .
I  really  enjoyed  making  this  and  was  surprised  how  easy it  was  to make  as  they  look  complicated .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  ----

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-407-exploding-box.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-76.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-219.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-220-different-shaped-or.html


5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is amazing and I'm sure she was OVERJOYED with receiving it! That cake looks good enough to eat! WELL DONE!! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! ...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your box, what a fantastic design and so creative with your clay cake :D . Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your box and that cake looks so real great entry for our Fussy and fancy Challenge and good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely exploding box. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete