Sunflower Birthday

When  I  first  saw  this  digi  by  Dis  Digis  (Sunflower  Ted)  ,I  wanted the card   to  be bright .
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  before  die  cutting it  with  Tonic  nesting  die  . I  added  a  rainbow  border  cut in  the  same  way  . I  dry  embossed  gold  mirri  with  a  sunflower  embossing  folder  and  added  a LOTV  birthday  sentiment  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sunflower  embellishment  and  metallic  marker  stalk  and leaves .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges -----------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-484-bears.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-461favourite-colour-combo.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-219.html






 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, your Ted is so cute! Yes, he definitely deserves a bright, happy card! Fantastic embossing and BEAUTIFUL colouring of this adorable image! I love your added sunflower! Thanks so much for sharing your favourite colour combo with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very sweet creation in lovely warm Autumnacl colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Bears' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and I love the colours you've chosen! This bear is so cute and I love all your sunflower details too, especially that embossingfolder - perfect for this card! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete