Joy of Christmas Food

This is  my favourite  design of  LOTV of  all  times  and  I  just had  to  give it  this  title  .
The  digi is  called  'Christmouse  Pudding'
I  fussy  cut  it ,coloured it  with Promarkers and  added  Stickles  and  Glossy  accents  . The  snow is  artificial  snow  from  The  works  and  snowflakes  are  nuvo  drops  . The papers  are  from  my  stash  and  I  added  blue  braid  and  a  fork  and  spoon  charm
I hope  the  pudding  doesn't  go  cold  !!!

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/christmas-joy.html

The  joy and  anticipation of  that lovely  meal  !!!

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/s-t-are-for.html

s is for snow

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/367-anything-goes-with-option-of-no.html

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute digi image, I love the scene you have created.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely charming card with a super cute image. Lovely! Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and I can see why you love this adorable image. Such a pretty scene and I love how you decorated the pudding!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Jeni. The mice are super cute. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete