Feeling under the weather

This image is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called  'Nurse  Bunny  ' I  fussy  cut her  coloured  her  with  promarkers  and  glitter  . The  surrounding  die  cut  and  backing  square  were  cut using  a  Paper  Boutique  . I  added  card  candi  and  glitter  . I  designed a  sentiment  and  added  a  sticking  plaster  button  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges -------------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/sdeptember-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

using  bottom  line   -sparkle-bugaboo  image

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-368-anything-goes-with-option.html





4 comments:

  1. The nurse bunny is so adorable and perfect for a Get Well card. Cute bandaid. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card ! Thank you for participating in our Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge. Creative regards, Gina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete