George is 9

You  will  gather  from  this  card  that it is  for  a  boy  called  George  who is  soon  to  be  9  and is  a ' Wolves' fan  . There  really  was  no  other  card to be made for him !!
I  began  by  designing  a  background of  number  9s  adding  the  logo  words  and  circle .
The image has been in my  stash for  a long  time  and is  'sport'  by  Heather  Ellis . I  fussy  cut him  and  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  in  the  team strip  colours  , I used  an  orange base  card  and  added  stickles  to  complete  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/wek-463add-number.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure George loved his card it's fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jenny, I'm sure it was a hit with George! The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Your background looks awesome too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'add a number' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete