Enjoy your day

I used  this  image  which is  called Chloe in  Knitted  Hat  , I  coloured  her with  Promarkers  after  fussy  cutting her .  I  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  .
I  designed the  Autumn  scene using  various  Craft  artist  digikits  . To  complete  the card  I  added  a  sentiment  . I thought  this  was  a suitable card   and  colours  for  Autumn ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the following  challenges  _________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-485-create-scene-with-stamps-andor.html

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-227-one-for-girlsladies.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-462anything-goes.html




4 comments:

  1. A lovely cenic card in pretty Autumnal colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Create a Scene' theme at Allsorts challege.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful fall scene, such pretty colors and gorgeous image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this month!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great compilation of that sweet Chloe image and your digitally designed background, Jeni! Rich, Autumnal colours - just perfect for the time of year. Thanks for playing along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. The autumn colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete