Enjoy Chocolate !

I  have  a friend who  loves  chocolate  (but  who  doesn't!!!)  so  made  this  card for  her  I  found an image of  chocolate  and  covered it  with  glossy  accents  .I  added  a  white  choc  button  and  a  bear  face  button  , The  other  embellishments  I made  from  air  dried clay  . The  sentiment is  computer  generated .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s) ---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-380-food-drink.html

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. I could very well be that friend! Ha, "My name is Sam and I am a chocoholic"!

    Thank you for taking part in #380 challenge of the "My Time To Craft" challenge blog. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I completely agree! Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete