The Carol Singers

 I  bought  this  stamp  recently  as  it  reminded  me of  the Little  Grey Rabbit  books  by  Alison  Uttley  that I  read a  a  child  . It is  by  Daisy  Mae  and is  called  the  carol  singers.  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  nuvo  crystal  drops  and  stickles  to  decorate  it .  I  added  Panpastels for  the  sky .
The  sentiment is  also  from  the  stamp set  and  I  added  Petal  Lu's  holly  to it  .  The  background  paper is  from  Little  Claire  designs .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)  ========

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-408-christmas.html


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-462anything-goes.html



3 comments:

  1. A lovely looking card with a very sweet image and lovely christmas feel. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for a new fun challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Jenny. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is SO sweet! Lovely card and such sweet characters! A truly gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas challenge! I LOVE what you did for it. Come back and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete