Christmas Shaker Tag

I  used  the  basic  die of the  Christmas  Bauble ,I  have used  several  times  already   to  cut  this  tag  . One of  background  and  sentiment  and  one of  acetate and  a  single  border out of  mirri  card  . .
The  stamp  I used is  an old  well  loved  one  from  Cute  Companions  . I  coloured her  with  Promarkers  and  stickles .  I added  sequins  for  snow  to  make  a shaker  tag  and  completed  with  Gingham  Ribbon  . . 

I  would like to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge  _________


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-460anything-but-card.html

4 comments:

  1. What lovely Christmas make thank you for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jeni.Adorable image and i love the shaker style with all the sequins.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and sparkly Christmas tag! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Jeni- such a pretty design, love it! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete