White on white and colour


I  wanted  to  get  different  textures onto  this  card  . I  began by  dry  embossing  the  base  card using  a  snakeskin  embossing  folder  , I  die  cut  the  large  butterfly  using  a  tattered lace  die  cut  and  added  glitter  and  stickles . The  other  butterflies  are  flocked  and  were  cut  from  flock  patterned  organza . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a flower  corner  diecut ,bead  edging , organza  white  ribbon  and  bow  . For  a  touch of  colour  I  added  pink organza  ribbon  and pink  glitter  centres  to  the  card .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _-------


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-221-white-on-white-with.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete