Under the sea

I  began  this  card by  designing  an underwater  scene  with  digikits  . I  die  cut  shell  using  a  tattered lace  die  and  sprayed it with  CC  spray  and  sparkle  . I  cut  the fish  and  seaweed in  the  same  way . Perhaps  the  sentiment  should  read 'Best  Fishes!'

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  -------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-379-under-sea.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-203-all-at-sea.html



   

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous underwater scene! Thank you so much for sharing with us at My Time to Craft ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card for the "Under The Sea" challenge prompt. Thank you for entering the "My Time To Craft" Challenge #379. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely underwater scene, enhanced with those die cuts.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I do love your under the sea card, brilliant design. I so appreciate your loyal support of our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thank you. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete