Wedding hearts

I  die  cut  several  hearts in  gold  mirri  to  begin  this  card . I  cut  a  heart in  the  base  card  to  insert  a  tonic  acetate  shaker  heart  shape  which  I filled  with  confetti  hearts  . I  dry  embossed  this  before  adding  further hearts  and  pearls  . The  word is  also  die  cut  with  mirri  card  . To  complete  I  added gold  ribbon  and  bow  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenge(s) ----------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-107-and-winners-of-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Love it Jeni, so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeni… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘wedding/anniversary’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely creation...Thank you for sharing with us at ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog..Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz xx MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete