Autumn Leaves

I  do like  to use  Paper  Boutique  dies on  cards  so I  dug  this one out  for  this  card  . I  also  used  leaf  die  cut  which  came  free  with  a magazine  as  did  the  stamps  and papers .I  coloured  them  all with  Promarkers  . I  can't  believe  we  are  back  to making  Autumn cards  already  . Where  has  the year  gone to ?  I added  a  small  amount of PMs  to  the centres of  the  leaves  adding  stickles glitter and glossy  accents to  give  a  transparent  touch  to  them  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  -------

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-599-autumn.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-105-welcome-autumnfall.html

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous autumn card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful Autumn card! If you want to be considered for our challenge, you will need to add a link to our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete