Sleep tight !

I used  a  digi  from  All Dressed up  for  this  card  called  Night  Night  . I  designed  the  background  using  a variety of  dig papers  . I  coloured  the  bunny  with  Promarkers  adding lots of  glitter  .To  complete  I  added sequins  gingham ribbon  and bow  and  heart  embellishment  . I  added the  sentiment  which  came  with the  digi  .
I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-challenge-97.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-no-139-theme-celebrations.html

4 comments:

  1. Jeni, this is so so cute. Beautiful. Love your gorgeous creativity. Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck and I do hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete