Earlie Butterfly and Bouquet in Rosebudd's Garden

I used  the  background of  Rosebudd's  garden  from  Craftartist  and  designed  by  Polkadoodles  for  this  card  . I  added two  of  the Fuzzypuffs by  Polkadoodles,they  being  Earlie  Butterfly  and  Earlie  bouquet  . I  coloured  them  with Promarkers,  adding  glossy  accents  and  stickles  with  added glitter  . To  complete  I  added  a  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-37-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. This is just so darn adorable! Love how you have merged the 3 images together to make the scene. Thank you for sharing today at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute glittering card, thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete