Button Bunny

I  began  this  card  by  printing  the  pink  background of  buttons  , The  next layer is  black  mirri  card  embossed  with  a  button  folder  and I used  light green  gilding  wax on this .  The foreground is  ombre  card  from  Hunkydory  also  embossed  . The image is  bunnita  shopping  from  the  Fuzzypuffs  range  by  Polkadoodles  .
I  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  . To  complete  the  card  I  added a button on  her hat  and  three  more  at  her  side  and  a  sentiment  embellishment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _______

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/week-509add-buttons.html


https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-392.html
 3 layers

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love your embossed button background and sweet image. Thank you for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, your button embossing is stunning!!! How striking on black! Love the subtle green hints coming through! Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured, and of course, I LOVE your buttons!! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete