Ben Birthday

I made  this  c  and  s  card  for  a great nephew  . I  wanted  it  to  be suitable  for  a  12  year old  and  this  LOTV  stamp  filtted  the  bill  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  the PC.  Ombre  paper  and  a  die  cut  circle  from  my  stash  completed  the  card  with the  addition of  sticker  letters and  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge-------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/week-539-from-boys-to-men.html

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect image for a lad, if my Grandchildren are anything to go by their heads are rarely out of a screen of some sort, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and perfect card for a boy.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete