Sunflowers and Bees


 For  this  card  I used  Hobby  craft  stamps  and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  adding  glossy  accents  and  stickles  glitter   The  sentiment is  also  a  stamp  from  Hobbymaker  and  the  background  paper is  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

 https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2026/08/summer-blooms.html

 https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-855.html 

 

8 comments:

  1. Such a sunny card Jenny and what a lovely sentiment to compliment the blooms and Bee, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies Jenny, forgot to also thank you for joining us at Allsorts with the lovely Sunflowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super summertime card with all the gorgeous flowers on it. Your colouring is amazing.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the Summer vibe off this card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer sunflower card! So glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation Jenny, so glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous happy card. Thank you for joining our Summer Blooms theme at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely gorgeous card, perfect for Allsorts and We Love Stamping. Thank you so much for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete