Back 2 school

For  this  card  I  used  a digi  from  Bugaboo  called  Big  Books  girl . I  coloured her with  Promarkers  added stickles  and  a  shine  with  Glossy  accents.  I  cut  around  her  shape  to  give   a  different  shaped edge  to the  card  .  All  the  background  papers that  I used  are  from  Nit  Wit
Bear  academy   papers .  To  complete  I  added  writing  and  embellishments  from  my  Stash  .
I  would  like to  enter this card into  the  folowing  challenges  --------


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-120-back-to-school.html

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/theme-challenge-back-to-school.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring of our girl. Great card.
    Thanks for joining the Back to School challenge at Bugaboo.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for joining our Back to School theme challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week! Good luck!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete