Sea you soon


All  the  basic  items on  this card  came  from  Polkadoodles Winnie  Starfish  and  sandcastles  collection  . I  added  the  seahorses in  black  and  white  and  coloured  them with  Promarkers  . I  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  to  give  them  depth  .  This  can  be  seen in  the second  photo .
I  layered  it  onto  ombre paper  and  added  a sentiment  from  the  collection  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---------

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-38-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/week-511use-3-of-something.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-38-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely under-the-sea scene using these fabulous sea horses. Perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card,great design and colors...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea!!! I will keep that tip in mind, I love issuing glossy accents and stickes.
    Thank you for joining us @ Polkadoodles Challenge ,
    Ruth
    @ My Hobby My Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, so love your shimmery sea horses. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete