Cupcake birthday

I used cake  background  papers from  Do  Crafts  on  this  card  , The image is  from  Penny  Black  and is  from  the  Critter  Party  stamps . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  , To  complete  I  added  cupcake  ribbon  and  bow  and  a  Cupcake  sentiment  and  embellishment  .This is a stamp  that  has lain  forgotten in  my Penny  Black  folder  so  decdied  to  use it on  a  friends birthday  card. 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-animals.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/pbsc-september-anything-goesoptional.html


2 comments:

  1. You've created a really bright and welcoming card here Jenny and the sparkle shows up so well on your photo, perfect for our 'Animals' theme at Penny Black and More, my thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute, Jenny. Love these sweet mice and all the sparkles. Perfect birthday card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete